Shuto Con 2018 Panelist Rules
- Potential panelists will NOT have to pre-register to apply starting this year, but will have to pre-register to secure their panel slot.
- Panels will be assessed on a first come first serve basis. Applying early does not guarantee your panel will be approved, but it will help. Time slots fill up fast!
- The more completely and accurately you fill out the form, the more likely your panel is to be approved. The more information we have, the better equipped we are to give panels the rooms and times that they need.
- Please answer emails promptly. If we are not able to communicate with you after your panel is approved, there is a possibility of approval being revoked and your time slot being given to another panel.
- One of the listed panelists must check in with the Panel Director or an Assistant at least 10 minutes before the start of the panel to confirm the room.
- To allow for setup and break down, we request that you try to end your panel 10 minutes before the posted end time. We reserve the right to have you end your panel at any time.
- If you provide at least 3 hours of panels at Shuto Con, you will receive a voucher for a free tshirt from our merch table in the Vendor Hall. The voucher can only be redeemed during the convention.
- Panels should be categorized as 18+ if there are adult themes such as but not limited to excessive profanity, nudity or partial nudity shown in any context, and excessive violence or gore.
- Character Ask panels will be accepted this year.
- Above all else, please remember that Shuto Con is a safe space, and be respectful during your panel(s).
Panel applications will open in the fall of 2017!